Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Assessment and Taxation

Online Tax Information Subscription Service

Access to this website is available to City of Winnipeg employees and external clients of The City of Winnipeg who have a subscription and pay a service fee in respect of the tax and assessment information contained herein. External clients may include law firms, real estate offices, and financial institutions that require the information in order to provide specific services to their own clients.

Security Warning

  • You have now entered a secure web site. The contents of this site are intended for registered users only.
  • Registered Users:
  • If you wish to subscribe:

Connection Problems

  • If you are experiencing problems logging in to the CityTax website and believe your account may have expired, please use the following link to reach the Password Reset page. Users will no longer be automatically re-directed to the Password Reset page.

    Reset Password

First Time Users

  • If you are logging in for the first time or have not changed your initial login password, please do so by following the link here. Passwords should be changed after your first login to ensure that your account is secure.

    Change Password

Technical Support / Comments

  • If you are experiencing a technical problem or would like to address a question, please contact us at:

Minimum Browser Requirements

  • Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
  • Note: Firefox is not supported
Last update: August 23, 2023
  • Current Fees:
    • The current fee to perform a search is $27.00
    • Manual Search - Tax Certificate: $65.00
    • On-line Search - Tax Certificate: $51.00
  • CityTax Release: 02.20
  • Release Date: June 4th, 2009

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.