Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Assessment and Taxation

Request for Information - Income and Expense Questionnaires

The City of Winnipeg Assessment and Taxation Department is collecting information to prepare for the next General Assessment. For property assessments to reflect market values, it is necessary to collect accurate income and expense information for revenue producing properties.

Assessment and Taxation is currently collecting information from operating statements ending in 2023, or with year-end dates closest to April 1, 2024. Written requests will be mailed out to property owners in April of 2024.

Due date: May 2, 2024

There are three methods of returning the information to the department:

1. Submit online in My Properties

Enter online: Go to “My Properties” and enter the information in our online application. 

2. Submit online form with attachments

Submit financial/operating statements: Use our online webform to submit financial statements for the referenced property.

3. Download, save & remit

On the mailed request, the “Property Group” is noted and identifies the appropriate forms for return. Note: the PDF is fillable. 

Email, fax, or mail completed forms to our department.

In the event that you are responding with information on more than one property, please provide separate returns for each property roll number.

We ask that the information be returned to our office on or before May 2, 2024. Failure to respond with the requested information can result in fines and penalties, as outlined in sections of The Municipal Assessment Act.

We are confident that your cooperation will result in an accurate and fair property assessment.

If you have any questions, or wish to request printed copies of the documents in English or French, please contact 311.

Last update: April 10, 2024

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.